Drake Energy & Maritime Consulting specialises in providing advice to clients in the energy and maritime sectors. This includes advice to clients who have requirements specific to these individual sectors, or an integrated requirement across both sectors by applying our expertise in the components of the energy value chain illustrated below.
Our consultants all have at least 20 years’ experience and when we submit a proposal to our clients it is the consultants who we include in the proposal who then provide the services to our clients.
To learn more about our current and past projects click on the images below to view the Drake Energy & Maritime Consulting Capability Statements.
The services we provide include advising clients:
- over the investment lifecycle for gas pipelines, gas power stations, small scale LNG (ssLNG) infrastructure, renewables and emerging hydrogen opportunities;
- on gas market design, gas market analysis and gas procurement;
- on best practice engagement with stakeholders and communities;
- on port development and trade growth strategies;
- on maritime issues; and
- on best practice maritime environmental and emergency management.